Monday, November 1, 2010

Sometimes Life Gets in the Way...

Today, as I sit down to pen my little thoughts...did I say that?  Like that is so...philosophic!  OMG.  Anywho, with so many things going on and as I am growing up, it is unfortunate but is a reality that life gets in the way!

It gets in the way of me pursuing all of the things I care about.  Having to work SuCks...but someone has to pay my credit card bills!

Like, one thing that made me happy today was seeing this awesome handmade quilt by a woman in California, she is ReAlly talented and apparently has found a way to do what she loves.

So, tell me what gets in the way for you...what are your challenges and how do you work through them.

Muah...Kisses and like, all that good stuff.  Love ya, guys and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Kudos, to you...PReCiSeLy.

No comments:

Post a Comment