Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election DAY

Hey, yay, it's Election Day, did you do your part and vote or did you sit this one out???

Me, personally, I voted not so much for the candidates but for the principal.  I am a New Yorker, and all I can say is that we certainly have had OUR share of scandals. (SEX, DRUGS & POLITICS) - like ew, gross me out...but anywho...call girls and crack aside, our politicians have all contributed to our landscape, whether good or bad! 

Like, we New Yorkers are strong and resilience is our motto!

But, anywho, like I said, I didn't vote because I was crazy about the politicians, I voted because a lot of people fought for the right to vote and I will never take that for granted.  (As I stand on my pedestal giving my sermon).  Like, can we dance now or better yet...like lets talk about other stuff.  Like stuff that matters to MOI.

Well, today, I had a horrible day at work.  One to give me the motivation to continue to cultivate my business.   This monster cookie of a woman - and i don't call her monster cookies because she is physically ugly, her personality is one of medusa.  (Excuse me, I am sorry Medusa, I should have never insulted you like that!)  Anywho, she decided to berate me for no reason and what is unfortunate about it is, that we have lateral positions.  So, like, the power is equal.  I want say to her Be-otch get a grip, but, instead I kept my composure.

Wasn't it the Socrates dude who once said (in my most like scholarly voice); turn the other cheek, so the Be-Otch can slap that one too!  LOL...I can laugh now because I am home making fun of her!  How awesome is that, does that make me an internet GAngster?!?

SMH, well, this is what totally brought a smile to my face today; let me know if it brought one to yours too...it's from designer, Cosmic Firefly, check out this must have necklace. A definate must have and kudos to you...Cosmic Firefly, I am totally diggin' your stuff.

Goodnight sweetheart, well it's time to go...do, do, da, da, do...Goodnight sweetheart, well it's time to go...I hate to leave you, but, I really must say...Goodnight sweetheart goodnight.

A special goodnight to my new friend, mamaslittlemonkeys....thank you for your sound advice.

Ciao bella...PRECISELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment